Signs Your Soulmate Is Thinking Of You
Signs your soulmate is thinking of you center around energy vibes. The universe is energy that vibrates at different frequencies.
When your true soulmate thinks of you, their soul transmits these cosmic energy vibes. If your soul is in balance, your soul will be receptive to these energy transmissions. But, will this work if you have not yet met your soulmate? It is possible. It all depends on the condition of your soul. Is your soul in a good place?
Your Soul may be out of balance without you even knowing it is unbalanced!
5 Powerful Signs Your Soulmate Is Thinking Of You
After you have made sure your Soul is in balance, these five signs will let you know your soulmate is thinking of you, whether you have met your soulmate or not.
- You feel a sense of positive energy around you. Energy is everywhere in the universe. When your soulmate is thinking of you, they transmit this emotional energy. The great thing is you can sense that energy even if you have not met your soulmate yet. You may not recognize this energy, but your subconscious does. You feel good, happy, and positive for no apparent reason.
- You keep hearing their voices. Now, we will admit that this is a bit on the freaky supernatural side of the universe. You do not actually hear their spoken voices. What you hear are connections that your soul is manifesting in your mind. This indicates two things – the bond between you is more substantial, and secondly, the significant other is thinking about you.
- Random Goosebumps. Wild, yes? Unexpected goosebumps occur when you are not feeling cold, resulting in intense emotions. When your soulmate is thinking about you, their soul transmits intense energy vibes. Your balanced soul will attract these energy vibes and manifest in a powerful burst of emotion, and you feel this by getting goosebumps. Pretty neat, huh?
- You Hear Your Special Song Repeatedly. Many couples have their own particular song that defines their relationship. When you hear this particular song, your soul will send out positive energy vibes to your soulmate. The universe will, in turn, send this specific song to your soulmate, letting them know you are thinking about them. Wild, huh?
- You Are Sensing Them Even When They Aren’t With You. This is a powerful sensation and one that means you have an intense connection with your soulmate. Even if you have not yet met your soulmate, your soul can sense the energy vibes they are transmitting.
Other Signs Your Soulmate Is Thinking Of You
Other signs that get mentioned but we sense as being more mystical than spiritual include:
- Hiccups and sneezing (weird)
- They check up on you often (can be creepy)
- You can’t stop thinking about them (first love or lust and might not indicate soulmate)
- You dream about them (duh! It’s not good if you are dreaming about someone else)
- You get urges to be with them (again, might not indicate soulmate)
What Happens Right Before You Meet Your Soulmate?
Remember that the universe has it all figured out, and if you and your soulmate have well-balanced souls, great things are about to happen. Your energy vibes will be high, and you will feel a strange sensation as each energy vibration begins to sense each other.
1. Your soul is balanced and receptive, and life is good. You feel at peace, calm, and happy. Your soul is vibrating at the right frequency. It is receptive, and the energy vibe your soul is transmitting is attractive.
2. You now trust the universe. We say “now trust” because you surrender your future to the universe and stop trying to force things to go your way. Even better, you no longer feel desperate to wonder when I will meet my soulmate or meet new people as you used to in the past.
3. You understand what you want. You feel confident, and you are comfortable with your life path. Feelings of jealousy towards people with strong romantic relationships have abated. You still want a loving and caring relationship but no longer at any cost. You know what you want and are no longer willing to settle.
4. You see signs of love all around, making you happy. This sign builds off of the previous point. Jealously emotions are gone or greatly diminished. You notice happy couples, maybe a family with kids enjoying the park or beach. Love songs seem to grab your attention and no longer make you sad. You have a sense of optimism while being content with your life.
5. You have an intuition or sense of a mystery person and may even dream of them. This is a powerful sign since, at this point, you are not looking for love and trust in the universe. You are not expecting a relationship, and it is typically at this point that you meet someone. Your dreams about them are vivid, almost like a vision. You probably can’t remember what they look like, but your soul is picking up their energy vibes since your soul is now also in balance.
Other Signs You Are Going To Meet Your Soulmate
We did not build out an extensive list of signs because most are just another way of saying the same thing. Here are the other common signs that happen right before you meet your soulmate:
- You have forever eliminated all romantic ties, regrets, and yearnings for your exes!
- You have reached a level of self-acceptance, esteem, and love.
Can Soulmates Feel Each Other When Apart?
Yes, especially if it is a twin flame soulmate. Soulmates are attracted to each other by the synergy of their individual energy vibes. I don’t know if we would call it Telepathy, but there is connecting energy that our soul picks up on changes in our soul’s vibrations.
Soulmates have a deep spiritual connection, and if you are in tune with your partner’s energy, you will be able to feel each other when apart. Not always, but usually during moments of intense emotions.
What Happens When Your Soulmate Touches You?
Everyone is going to feel something different depending on their personality. Some will get tongue-tied, while others will feel flush. Do you get nervous? Perhaps, but you also feel calm and safe at the same time.
Eye contact is the first touch between soulmates. You feel like you have known this person for a long time, even if this is the first time you have met. Many believe you can see a person’s soul through their eyes, and you feel their energy vibrations. Both of your souls are receptive to each other’s energy vibrations, and you feel immediately connected. You yearn to know more about this person, and while remaining cautious and guarded, you sense you can tell them anything without being judged or rejected. You still worry about that, of course, but you feel comfortable. There is a sense of familiarity and comfort that you have probably never experienced before. At that juncture, nothing on this planet is too emotional or strange to talk about with this person. That’s when both your souls are open with zero fear of judgment.
Is your Soul in balance to be receptive and attract your true soulmate?
We hope you enjoyed these 5 signs your soulmate is thinking of you.
More Tips About Meeting Your Soulmate