SoulmateWire.com is an online service provider defined by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We allow legal copyright owners to self-publish online by uploading, storing, and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen, or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violations very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. Suppose you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the SoulmateWire.com website, and you did not authorize the use of the content. In that case, you must notify SoulmateWire.com in writing for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
To more easily facilitate the process, you can contact us on this page:https://libracompatibility.com/libra-and-scorpio-compatibility/
We cannot take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Alternatively, you may make a written notice via postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work you alleges has been infringed. Suppose you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification. In that case, you must submit a representative list that specifically identifies the works you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit SoulmateWire.com to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow SoulmateWire.com to contact the complaining party, which may include a name, address, telephone number, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable.
DMCA AGENT CONTACT INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON OUR CONTACT US PAGE HERE: